Maine state lodging tax is additional
A refundable damage/excess cleaning deposit of $200 MAY be required a week before arrival. However, in most cases, the rate includes a policy for accidental damage and breakage.
Ask a question or reserve your stay
For a quick quote, enter your dates and number of adults – the total amount will pop up with a down arrow to see all of the details.
In most cases, there is no additional charges other than Maine state lodging tax. No cleaning fees, no administration fees, no security deposits, nada…
All of the details…
All rates subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
We can occasionally accommodate stays that are less than 3 days if we need to fill a gap in the calendar — if you see a two day available slot and are interested, please inquire.
*Guests will receive our Rental Agreement during the check-out process. The Rental Agreement must be signed (electronically) along with any requested documents to finalize booking. Reservation is not confirmed until we receive both deposit and signed Rental Agreement.
*Guests will receive our Welcome Email approximately 21 days prior to arrival which contains: Contact Information, Driving Directions, and the key code for entry and any other information pertinent to guest’s stay.
• All Rates subject to 9% Maine state lodging tax.
• 50% Deposit is due at time of booking
• Full prepayment is due 30 days prior to arrival
• Payment is due in full for bookings made with less than 30 days to arrival.
• Special rates available for reservations of 28 days or longer
• All rates and taxes are subject to change. Rates are per property, not per person
• Maximum 4 person occupancy (including infants/children).
• Minimum age of primary renter 25
• The primary guest (and owner of the credit card securing reservation) must be at least 25 years of age on the day of check-in
• NON-SMOKING unit. No smoking, No eCigarettes, No vaping.
• For cancellations >60 days prior to arrival, the balance of your payment will be refunded less a cancellation fee of $200.
• For cancellations <60 days prior to arrival NO REFUND will be given.
• Refunds will be given only for mandatory evacuations as decreed by State of Maine and/or Washington County.
• We strongly recommend travel insurance. (You have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance during the checkout process, if you wish to purchase directly from our website).